Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Heff and August Photo Dump

I'm still waiting for my video from Hunter day from this past weekend, so today I will spam your eyeballs with cute photos of my little Fur Kids!

Bunny Snuggles



Um...I'm missing two halves of two bunnies!


Sure they're cute, but they leave a pile of mass destruction wherever they go!

Finally figured out how to jump on this bed.  It is a little higher than they are used to.

"Diz bed is MINEZ! Y U on my bed, hoomin??!!"

The Laziest Bunny award goes to Heff.


And I will leave you with this:  Heff playing is favorite Tunnel Troll game:


4 comments:

  1. Awwww they are ADORABLE! The tunnel video is so cute - I have the same one in blue but the rabbits are kind of "meh" about it....the cats love it though!

    I wish Topher and Lucky would be friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are my little spoiled buddies! The bunnies both love the tunnel, the cat hidey square that I got from Walmart went ignored so I donated it to a friend's cats.

      Are both of your bunnies fixed? If so, have you ever tried bonding them? There are some great articles about bunny bonding on rabbit.org. It took 6 months for Heff and August to become friends. We put them in the empty bathtub together and monitored them. If we ever add another one to the mix, I think I would take them all to a completely new place (like a friend's house where there is no tie to territory) and let them work it out. You are more than welcome to email me at myroxystar@yahoo.com if you have any questions! :-)

      Delete